A Better World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS Empty IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Post  JCBeef Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Hello, check this thread often for updates on relevant topics to the server.

Currently I'm working on having the server enter a "Beta" phase in this phase faction leaders and admins can help build their general cities and public buildings. I will also conduct basic testing and work on getting a Dedicated server.

We still need:
~ Faction Leaders
~ In-game moderators
~ Donators
PM Me if you're interested.

I've set up a "Prefix ranked system" with the template : "[SFJ] IGN"
The S is for any special classes or awards you have; Ex.) D for donator or A for admin
The F is for any factions you are in, or "V" for Vagabond
The J is for your Job, Merchant Builder or Captain.

Basically you choose a class : [Merchant] [Builder] or [Captain]
Then you choose a Faction: [Vagabond] or [Ka'azar] (Working on getting more factions)
After you've played awhile you can apply for [Guardian] class. This will give you the prefix [G] plus whatever you normally had.

Guardians will do tasks that exceed the trust of regular players, but are too often needed to be done by admins.
This will include : Creating Stargates, portals, and protecting areas. You can do these tasks from the bottom of your heart, or you can ask for money to do these tasks.

Donators will have all the powers of Guardians, plus a few more important perks, I'll get more information on these in a bit.

JCBeef
Admin
Admin

https://abetterworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum